|Metal||14K Yellow and White Gold|
|Number of stones||60|
|Minimum Total Carat Weight||0.60 ct|
|Length of Pendant||24 mm / 0.9"|
|Width of Pendant||24 mm / 0.9"|
14K Gold, Diamonds
Diameter: 24 mm / 0.9"
This graceful necklace is made of 14K yellow gold, with 60 stones lining both the inner and outer rims of the disk. The discus is inscribed with your choice of blessings. The white gold frame makes for a nice contrast against the yellow gold disk, and the diamonds make the pendant sparkle.
1. Beloved: The inscription contains the Biblical Hebrew verse from King Solomon's wisdom, Ani Ledodi Vedodi Li ("I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.") (Song of Songs 6:3). The verse and the ring are perfect expressions of love for the most special person in your life
2. Priestly Blessing: Yevarechecha Hashem Veyishmerecha("May Hashem (The Lord) bless you and guard you) (Numbers 6:24). Every word of this powerful phrase contains a world of meaning.
3. My Soul Loves: The inscription contains the Biblical verse from King Solomon's wisdom, Matzati et sheahava nafshi ("I found the one whom my soul loves.") (Song of Songs 3:4).
4. Bride's Vow: The traditional Hebrew Jewish wedding vow said under every chuppa, Harei At Mekudeshet Li , meaning “You are betrothed to me" (with this ring). The perfect expression of love for the most special person in your life.
5. This Too Shall Pass: The inscription's source is an ancient piece of folklore attributed to King Solomon and his court. Needing a phrase that could be used to lift the most depressed of moods, as well as temper the most frivolous, they came up with Gam zeh ya'avor ("This too shall pass"). Now you can benefit from their wisdom all day every day!
6. The basic Jewish creed: Shema Yisrael, Hashem Elokeinu, Hashem Echad (Hear, O Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is One) (Deuteronomy 6:4). God's name is not spelled out to avoid desecration.
7. Jerusalem: Biblical verse from King David's wisdom, Im eshkachech Yerushalayim, tishkach yemini ("If I forget you, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget itself.") (Psalms 137:5). A beautiful prayer for our times, and a wonderful gift for anybody.
8. Woman of Valor: Hebrew text from King Solomon's wisdom: Rabot Banot Asu Hayil, Veat Alit Al Kulana ("Many women have been heroic, but you have risen above them all") (Proverbs 31:29). Perfect for a wife, mother, sister, or daughter for any occasion.